Suitable For: Mediation & Dispute Resolution (MDR) Professionals.
Date: Saturday, March 27th 2021
Time: 08:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Venue: ZOOM Live
Nature of Event: Discussions.
Attendees: Register. Audio and video enabled.
"Haba na haba hujaza kibaba."
A Conflict Transformation Approach
Navigating the complexity created by existing systems is not the mission. While the world needs new ways to solve the recurrent problems, it is of utmost importance to create the environment for a sustainable future that serves all.
The UN 2030 Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity fostering peace and spirit of partnership. The Kenya Vision 2030 is a national long-term development blueprint.
To learn about MARC -The Mediation Manager: A Mediators listing service visit:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
- The Commission for Social Development (CSocD) provides substantive inputs to thematic reviews of progress on Sustainable Development Goals from social perspectives. The SDGs and Social Development Issues are: Ageing; Civil Society; Cooperatives; Disability; Employment; Family; Indigenous Peoples; Poverty; Social Inclusion; Youth.
- @UN_Enable (SDGs Social Development Issue on Disability) #Envision2030 aims to promote the mainstreaming of disability and the implementation of the SDGs helping to create a world in 2030 that is fully inclusive of persons with disabilities.